Landmark customers are eligible for an annual A/C tune-up for the cost of a service call
Due to the high demand for this service, please allow 10-14 days for scheduling once you submit your request. Use our Submit Claim form to request your tune-up between February and March for warmer climates like Texas and Arizona, and March and April for the cooler climates like Utah, Oregon, and Idaho.
Landmark Home Warranty uses professional contractors to provide the following tune-up services for your Air Conditioning or Central Cooling Units (see video for a review of the tune-up service)
• Clean condenser coils
• Clean and tighten electrical connections
• Clean or replace filters (owner supplied).
• Check refrigerant levels
• Check contacts and condensation lines
• Check and calibrate thermostat
• Perform amp draw on condenser motor, evaporator motor, and compressor
Includes a tune-up on one (1) A/C or central cooling unit. Additional units are $30 per unit.